16 ottobre 2006

Natalie io ti amo


"My name is Natalie. I live in Toronto, which is where most of the photos on this site were taken. I love, collect, and use vintage and toy cameras. I use a digital camera sometimes, but I prefer film.

Agfa makes my colour film of choice, both negative and reversal, and Kodak and Ilford my favourite black & white.

I mainly use a Holga, but I also have a Yashica Mat 124-G, a Lubitel 2, a Franka Solida, and a sweet Polaroid SX-70 that I use when the weather is warm. I prefer medium format, but I also have a couple of great manual Pentax 35mm SLRs and a more modern Canon.
"


Natalie è una fotografa fantastica. Nel sito http://luminescent.org/ potete ammirare tutte le sue splendide foto scattate con una incredibile varietà di macchine fotografiche.
Natalie è bravissima nel mescolare un'ottima tecnica fotografica all'aspetto più ludico di macchinette fotografiche come la Holga.

Non potrete che innamorarvi del suo stile.

Saluti a tutti

Cigno

P.s. Babbo Natale, se leggi il mio blog a Natale mi piacerebbe tanto se mi portassi una Holga.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento